Instrutctions for filling online form:
1. Read The Instructions carefully before filling the form.
2. Carefully fill the form as mispelled or wrong data may cause excemption from the Scholarship Test. 3. All the fileds are mandetory except marked with *.
4. Your mobile number (Mobile Number 1) and Date of Birth will be used further for downloading admit card and other details.
5. Instructions for Uploading Image.
- Only .jpg or .jpeg file formate are excepted.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.